Yah it’s that time of year again… but the truth is that I think seriously about World Rally Blue all year round. I am generally always in some state of regret about a past car sale. For quite some time, it was my RN66 truck. I’ve moved past the loss of my AE86, yet I still regret giving up the Power Wagon…
For anytime pleasure however… nothing in my past has even come close to touching this GDA.
- The car fit me like a glove… and generally fun cars make me feel like I belong in a circus.
- It hauled the kids. A freaking back seat! And one that even fit full size oil executives in it!
- It may actually have been the most balanced car I’ve ever owned. The engine is ahead of the front axle so that sounds stupid… but thing was toss-able on any surface.
- Rumble. ZN6 makes good sounds. EJ207 much better.
- Balls. Drop terds on almost anyone, anytime.
I still love the FRS, but there is no question that a WRX is more car… and for my heart moves, the GD is still the tops.